Marriage Horoscope Match In Vedic Astrology (Secret to Successful Marriage)
– Don’t have same ascendant because you will have similar life pattern and therefore have bad times together.
– Make sure your spouses ascendant is compatible via planet.
– Munglic = marry someone with the same pattern, its useful in terms of matching the level of energy and passion you have.
– Munglic = Mars in 1/2/4/7/8/12th House
– Non-Munglic = Mars in 3/5/6/9/10/11th House
– Man has women’s Moon (emotions) and Venus (love) close to his forwardly so he can feel her needs quickly, ie, man has Moon in 1st House for Man and woman has Moon in 4th House is good. Whereas if the woman had Moon in the 10th House, his Moon would have to travel nearly all around the zodiac to reach her emotionally (for him to realise she is upset – this is why sometime its takes a guy to realise a woman is upset whereas another guy can instantly see).
(Woman automatically are tuned into these things for helping a man, whereas the man needs some help because those two planets are native female).
– With these things you have a superior outlook in marriage.
Relationships and valentine’s day 2014 secrets with Vedic Astrology
– Compatible Moon, ie, If you have Moon in Pisces in 12th House, find someone with a compatible Moon (or another planet like with Pisces in say Sun or Mars) through House or Sign.
– Sexual drive, Venus and Mars. So if Venus is squared 1st/4th/7th/10th from Mars (ie, Fixed Houses, Mutable Houses or Cardinal Houses), conjunct or aspecting Mars then it creates a large sexual drive.
– Compatible Dasha Period, ie, if you are ready to commit to this person’s whole life at this time, ie, if they are going through an obstacle period it may be difficult for you or if they are going through a benefic time period then it will rub off onto you :). If you are ready “to be there” for someone if its a down time for them.
Best day to get married (Numerology Wedding Planning Tips)
– Get married on a Friday, which is named after Freya, the Viking Goddess of Love. (Think about it, everyone can relax with their hangover after your wedding :-))
– 1, 2, 6 and 7 are the best dates to get married (6 being the best, then 7, then 2 and then 1) Numerologically.
So the 13th is a 1 + 3 = 4 Day, a 6 day would be a 6th or 15th or 24th.
1 is a day of lumination (sun), 2 is feeling and sensuality (moon), 6 is love (venus) and 7 is a day of spiritual connection.
Late Marriage in Astrology (wedding tips)
– Cancer/Leo Ascendant always get married late (Cancer being the later), because 7th House is ruled by Saturn’s Signs and he is the Slowest Planet. He is teaching you to be patient, in the 7th he is teaching you to be patient in partnerships.
– Mars, Sun and Saturn are the planets that bring a delay in manage.
– If you have Mars, Sun and Saturn in the 7th House it delays marriage until after your thirties, mid-thirties.
– Mars, Sun and Saturn aspecting the 7th House delays marriage.
– Mars is placed in the 12th, 1st, 4th or 7th house it creates his aspect.
– Sun in the 1st or 7th creates his aspect.
– Saturn 1st, 5th, 7th and 10th house it creates its aspect.
Unless there is a positive aspect of Jupiter on the 7th House, then you can married at an average time, like 24-25.
Signifactor of Marriage (M&F)
– If Venus is Damaged or with Sun or Saturn it can delay marriage.
Signifcator of Marriage (F)
– If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th House with Mars, Saturn or Sun it creates a delay in Marriage.
How to get your EX girlfriend back! Tantrik Siddhi (Vashikaran & Aakarshan Mantra)
– Kleen Mantra
– Gives you the right woman in your life, either brings the ex back if she is the right woman for you or brings a woman who is right for you into your life.
Love Marriage In Horoscope (Vedic Astrology)
Manglik Dosha (Vedic Astrology) Love Match In Horoscope
Marriage/Spouse Meeting circumstances in Astrology
Where, How and What You See.
Men: Find where Venus is in chart, sign (where), house (how).
Women: Find where Jupiter is in chart, sign (where), house (how).
7th Lord’s opposition = symbolism in first meeting.
Jupiter is in Taurus in 1st House.
Aries Ascendant, 7th Lord is Venus, Venus in Scorpio in 8th House, opposition of Scorpio/8th is Taurus in 2nd.
So meeting may be in a place of luxury, where the man would approach you, and the symbolism could be something like flowers on the wall.